We propose a family cuisine, simple and hearty , by favoring short circuits, local and seasonal products !
The evening meal is a single menu offered only in the context of half-board, with a starter, a main course, a dessert.
Almost all of our dishes are homemade. Depending on the menus, you will also taste a piece of country cheese.
Breakfast is buffet style, with fresh bread, rusks, biscuits (or brioche), cereals, yogurt, pure orange juice,
100% local apple juice, Hautes-Alpes jam, Vallouise honey, butter and a hot drink (coffee, tea, chocolate).
Examples of entries:
- vegetable soups
- raw vegetables
- hot goat cheese / salad
- raw ham melon
- homemade pizza
- champaur tourtons / salad
- tuna / olive cake
Our dishes :
- Hautes-Alpes cabbage sausage, vegetables
- chicken thigh / potato
- Toulouse sausage / Hautes-Alpes lentils
- hot boxes / cold cuts / potatoes / salad
- paupiettes / pasta
- stuffed zucchini / ratatouille
Our desserts :
- cottage cheese, raspberry coulis, compote, speculoos
- Hautes-Alpes white cheese and chestnut jam
- seasonal fruit clafoutis
- pie apple / homemade blueberry pie
- chestnut cream cake
- chocolate mousse
- creme brulee
- tarte tatin
We can also prepare packed lunches for you.
Prepared from fresh products and local, mainly from the market, shops in Vallouise and its surroundings,
they consist of:
- a complete sandwich (salad, tomato, cured ham, cheese)
- a slice of tome du Queyras accompanied by a piece of bread
- a fruit or a compote
- and a four-quarter piece.
OUR SUPPLIERS :
Confiturerie Châtelain in Gap (05): all our jams, praline
The Plantivore (Chateau Ville Vieille 05 Queyras): chestnut jam ...
Alpine Butcher Company (SAB) in Briançon (05): cabbage sausage, mountain pork, beef bourguignon
The Vallouise market on Thursday morning: fruits and vegetables
Vincent Rey , honey from Vallouise: honey
ALp 'eggs (05): open-air egg from the Hautes ALpes
Escande JP Aspremont 05140: organic lentils from the Hautes ALpes
Durance cheese dairy in Guillestre (05): our cheeses (tome du Queyras, fontu ...)
Alphand Brewery in Vallouise: beer
Mas des brun press at La Roche de Rame (05): our apple juices ...
The bearded cellar in Vallouise: Hautes-Alpes wine
Edelweiss bakery in Vallouise: bread
Yves the Baker at La Roche de Rame (05): bread